UA-33705504-1

Abe Lincoln

“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich...strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift...lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down...build character and courage by taking away people’s initiative and independence...help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Market with Old Farmhouse Gathering

Welcome to Monday with the Old Farmhouse Gathering.  I have three more shops for you to visit today.  The first shops belongs to  Gail from Prim Thyme.  She makes bookmarks, shop banners, and signs.  Gail also has two web site for you to check out.  The next shop is Catnap Inn Primitives, where Gina makes machine embroider, prim dolls, quilts, aprons, and has some vintage items. The last shop for you to visit is mine.  Basktsbyrose.  I weave baskets, make quilts, stitchery, and some other items.  Sorry I had to promote my shop after months of featuring others.  Please take a minute to visit these wonder shops, and start thinking of what gifts you need for the rest of the year.  Great way to make your budget stretch!

10 comments:

Ewe-N-Me said...

Three great shops - three great artists!

Firecracker Kid said...

There ya go Rose. Gail Eades is a new one on me, but not Gina and you gal:) It's neat you have added more different items to your shop.

Jody said...

Very nice feature on all these shops!

The Rusty Thimble said...

Great Features Rose
Brenda

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh Rose, Thank you for plugging my shop...It needs all the advertising it can get....I love your shop..and have a couple of favorites now..I love the Penny lynn, the napkin, the rolling pin, the glove and the grab n go baskets...I love the uniqueness of the rolling pin one..what a cute gift stuffed with homemade/baked goodies in it...Would you be up for a trade/swap sometime? Take care and have a wonderful monday....I am adding you to my blog list..;)
Gina

PioneerLoft said...

Thanks for taking time to feature more of our great OFG gals!

KEEPSAKE KORNER said...

Enjoyed your feature on Gina, Gail, & you, Rose :)
All three of you ladies are so talented!
Hugs
Susan

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Three great features Rose. Thank you for your faithfulness is doing these features!!
Kim

I Play Outside The Box said...

Nice features!!! Great looking shoppes!!

Maria said...

Great shops, Rose. I like the third one best!! Hee hee hee. :)