UA-33705504-1

Abe Lincoln

“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich...strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift...lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down...build character and courage by taking away people’s initiative and independence...help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Friday, May 21, 2010

Country Heart and Roses



Country Heart and Roses is have a wonderful give away!  Please stop by her blog and follow the rules.  Good luck!

http://countryheartandroses.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, for being one of my followers and also for posting my giveaway on your blog! I will add your name twice in my drawing..

Wishing you Good luck!

Blessings,
~Lynn