UA-33705504-1

Abe Lincoln

“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich...strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift...lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down...build character and courage by taking away people’s initiative and independence...help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday morning with OFG

Welcome to Monday morning!  Christmas is coming fast, and if you have some gift buying to do please check out the three shops I have for you today.  Then type in OFG into the search bar of ETSY and you will find some more great shops.  Shopping in your slippers and coffee beats the malls any day.  No icy snow covered roads, no rude shoppers, etc.  Just you and your computer shopping, while the gifts are being shipped you can get something else done.  I love it!  So today I would love for you to visit The Glory Soldiers shop, this active military family are the makers of fine military, kids and sportsman signs, they also have cupboard prints, and black bees wax, a long with candle boards.  I love the baseball tickets sign myself.  The next shop be longs to Stephanie who makes vintage chenille ornaments for every holiday.  Do you have a tree that you leave up to show off all the holidays?  Then this is the shop for you!  Plus she makes primitive folk art dolls.  The last shop is Olde Country Cupboard, where you will find a good variety of holiday signs, hang tags, and mug mat coasters.  Shopping is so easy with the OFG team, something for everyone, and all handmade.  Happy shopping to you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Working away here . Love the shops you profiled . These girls are awesome ! Stop by and take a peek !
Hugs
Deb

Kat S. said...

Rose, I am very grateful to be one of your featured shops this morning on your wonderful Blog! You've made my day today! Thank you my dear. Kat S. at OldeCountryCupboard

Firecracker Kid said...

Ah Rose, three of my favorites. I think I will go shopping right here with my slippers on, my ice water in hand, (I don't drink enough water:) and with your Christmas music on. Thanks for the features doll! Merry Christmas! Carol

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

What wonderful shops! And what beautiful talent we have in OFG! ~~Annie