UA-33705504-1

Abe Lincoln

“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich...strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift...lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down...build character and courage by taking away people’s initiative and independence...help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Monday, April 18, 2011

Mother Nature is at her worst!

Last week we had temps in the 70's!  It was wonderful to bring out the patio furniture, clean up the flower beds, and enjoy the great outdoors.  Below are pictures from last week.






I was busy filling up old basket and metal dishes with eggs, enjoy how the squirrels have replanted my tulips bulbs.  I had the doors and windows open airing out the house and live was good.  Then this morning I woke up to this!





Now I know this is just snow, and many are cleaning up form a lot of storm damage, but this is just rude!  

How can mother nature go from this 

 to this



I'm grateful not to be cleaning this up.


This is my son and daughter in law sub division Saturday night!

Mother Nature is just being rude to everyone this last week!

Be safe no matter what you are cleaning up this week!

Take a minute and pray for those who have it worst, and for better weather!


2 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

I love the bright colored eggs! I hope your son's home was okay? Yes...Mother Nature is being quite rude (LOL) and I don't think she's done with us yet! Stay safe & warm ~*~Lisa

Wicked Faerie Queen said...

Hi Rosie,

Boy you really did get snow, we just had a sprinkle. Just want to thank you for all your help with the buttons. I finally was able to add my etsy shops so you can click on them but just the words, I am still working on an actual button. I've created them but can't figure out how to get them connected to my shop. I have not done bad though with a little help from my friends considering I have never done anything like this before. Have a good one and thanks again,

Sue