HAPPY LABOR DAY TO EVERYONE!
Today I'm featuring the etsy shop of Susan Green of Keepsake Korner! Susan makes many wonderful items for your primitive home, and if your home it not primitive these would add a lot of charm to any room in your home. Many are one of a kind and very well made.
. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name? KeepSakeKorner. As to how the name came about.....actually...nothing special. Wanted a name that reflected items you would want to keep. So I played around with some names. Now my sub-line "Creations from Stitches of Thread" came about from playing around with names that represented for the most part, my creativity in fibers.
2. How long have you been on Etsy? I believe a year and 3 months now. Started May 2008.
3. What type of items do you offer? Many purposeful/needful items. Most are sewing. I do a lot of other art work, but haven't display much on Etsy.
4. How long have you been crafting? Just about all my life. My grandmother that raised me taught me to sew. She was a lovely seamstress. Did a lot of sewing during the depression to bring in extra money.
5. Who or What inspires you? Words from novels, poems etc. can inspire me. Then there is God's Creation! Awesome!
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why? Oh I guess my Yo-Yo Flower picture that is framed. Right now they are a lot of fun. I get bored easily, (perhaps I have ADD)will thus try new things and go all out for a while until the boredom bug bites. ! :)
7. Other places where you can be found. On my blog KeepsakeKorner.blogspot.com
Get some coffee and check out the Esty shops that are to the left of this posting. Enjoy your day and mostly enjoy your family, and the end of summer.