UA-33705504-1

Abe Lincoln

“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich...strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift...lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down...build character and courage by taking away people’s initiative and independence...help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Monday, September 5, 2011

My spilt second brush of fame with HGTV

Last week HGTV house hunter show was all about a lady buying a house in Farmington, Michigan.  Well last year HGTV and the lady who is purchasing this house came down to the Farmers and Artisan Market, in down town Farmington.  Now when you go to watch this video you have to watch the count down clock and when the clock gets to -20.42 hit the pause button.  You can see my lovely back side in the lower right hand corner.  The gentlemen I'm talking to is one of the vendor husbands.  You can see the rack I use for my quilts, plus some of my baskets.  Talk about a surprise that I made the final cut (even if it is for 2/100th of a second).  This made my day, plus the lady who came down to the market to tell me is in a wheel chair.  Some people are just real special to know.  So enjoy the show and seeing where I set up and sell on Saturdays.
Is is the link to the show:
You do have the watch the commercial first sorry I have no way of removing it.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Rose,
That looks like fun-loads of work but fun!
Now you have been on HGTV!!
Enjoy your fame,
Barb