UA-33705504-1

Abe Lincoln

“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich...strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift...lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down...build character and courage by taking away people’s initiative and independence...help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Market with Old Farmhouse Gathering

Welcome to Monday and the Old Farmhouse Gathering group.  I have three more shops for you to look at today.  Please take a minute to visit WVLuckyGirl, where Becky makes stitchery, pillows, hang tags, candles, and dolls.  Next shop is Scaredy Cat Primitives, where Carrie makes candles, seasonal items, signs and bottle cap magnets.  The last for you to visit today is Signs Of patriotism, you will find great patriotic signs, and  military signs.  Enjoy your visit to these great shops, and you find more by typing in OFG Team into the search bar on Etsy.

3 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh all the stuff we gals have to offer is amazing. Three great gals! Thanks Rose:)

nancy huggins said...

I tried to join Old Farmhouse Gathering and I guess I didn't do it right because I couldn't get it to go through...What do I need to do that I am not doing.
Come on over and visit my blogs when you have time
Nancy

signsofpatriotism said...

Hey Rose thanks so much for featuring my shop. I also feature tons of everyday signs in addition to my many many military and patriotic signs!! You're a gem!!

JaNae