UA-33705504-1

Abe Lincoln

“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich...strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift...lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down...build character and courage by taking away people’s initiative and independence...help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Thursday, October 22, 2009

From my kitchen window!


Today I would love for you to take a look out my kitchen window.  The colors are getting better everyday, and hour by hour.  Hard to any work done, when I would rather be looking at Mother Nature and have some tea.  I have also included some other pictures from around my yard.  I hope you enjoy yourself, and take a break and look around you at the wonderful world of color that surrounds your home.

































Enjoy the day!

No comments: