UA-33705504-1

Abe Lincoln

“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich...strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift...lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down...build character and courage by taking away people’s initiative and independence...help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Marketplace with OFG

This Monday I would love to tell you about another great artist from the Old Farmhouse Group, Carol from Firecrackerkid Primitives. Please sit back and have a great visit with her shop on etsy. You will find some great primitive pieces for you home. Christmas is not far away and someone would love to find one of her items under the Christmas tree.

. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?Firecrackerkid Primitives. I chose this name, because I was born on the 4th of July, and my family always called me "the firecrackerkid". My father said when I was born I came out with a bang, jokingly of course. Plus it's Independence Day, and I really love my country, and my freedom so it all fits together nicely.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?One year and four months
3. What type of items do you offer?One-of-a-kind Woodcrafts and reproduction woodcraft's of different Early American dough bowl racks and furniture.
4. How long have you been crafting?Twenty years.
5. Who or What inspires you?The love of all things Primitive. Plus, the economy is what inspired my husband and myself to make our own Primitives. My husband is who inspires me, because of his hard work ethics, and the fact that he can do just about anything or any challenge put before him. He's a hard working man. A Jack-of-all-trades so to speak. He was a carpenter since he was a teenager, and even built our home along with several other homes locally. Pretty inspiring and impressive to me.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?That would be our one-of-a-kind items. We like to come up with unique primitive woodcraft's that are appealing to others, and yet at the same time are functional in the home.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1817572815&v=wall&ref=name http://myworld.ebay.com/carola_firecrackerbaby

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

Nice! Thanks Rose! I like the plug about finding one of my items under the Christmas tree:) Christmas is coming soon!
Firecrackerkid!